Instructions for Media Accreditation
A few basic rules to ease the procedure for all parties and … keep friendly relations:
- The deadline for accreditation requests (via the official form) is 10 days before the start of the event, i.e. on the Wednesday of the week before the event
- Except for exceptional cases, confirmations will be sent out 8 days before the event, i.e. on the Friday of the week before the event
- Accreditation requests, if relevant, should be accompanied by a copy of the professional card and/or a mission letter by the media requesting accreditation
- Photographers must include in their request proof of insurance coverage, and they should be able to show this proof before they receive their tabard, if requested, at any time during the event
- If you fill in the form by hand, please do it readably!
- For any queries, contact the Media officer by mail: email@example.com, trying to keep correspondence constrained to strictly necessary matters.